Developer Sim-Wings has released Hamburg for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The newly released airport replicates Hamburg Airport (EDDH), which is located in northern Germany. The airport typically sees over 156,000 aircraft movements each year from a variety of airlines to over 130 destinations around Europe and beyond. The airport has been designed to accommodate aircraft of any sizes, including the A380 which sees an appearance from Emirates. As the airport has grown in popularity over the years, a new interim terminal has been constructed and is included with the scenery package from Sim-Wings. The airport also serves as a hub for Lufthansa maintenance, which has been carefully crafted for the scenery product.
Sim-Wings has included a number of details with the release of the airport product. All airport buildings are included and have been accurately recreated in 3D with PBR textures. There is also a sloped runway based on real-world data, along with the accurate taxiway layouts and parking stands. The new interim terminal is also included with accurate details based on the current data. Many static apron vehicles have been included, along with realistic night time dynamic lighting and animated jetways. Aerial imagery has been included to help blend the default scenery with the airport product.
- Highly detailed scenery of Hamburg Airport and the immediate vicinity
- Realistic 3D ground with elevated Lufthansa maintenance lowered highway and half-covered highway
- Sloped runways according to aeronautical charts
- Aerial photo for the airport and the surrounding area, elaborately colour-corrected for a true colour display
- Detailed ground lines and stands
- New “Interims Terminal” and new stands according to ground maps of the airport operator
- Extremely detailed Hamburg airport buildings with interiors and all auxiliary buildings
- Lufthansa maintenance…