Sharjah: A Pakistani expat in Sharjah says she is struggling to make ends meet after losing her job last year, and now her home in a fire.
Victoria Diamond, 35, used to live with her mother in a two-bedroom flat which caught fire last month. Diamond said the cause of the fire is believed to be a short-circuit. They are now temporarily staying at a friend’s place in Sharjah.
‘We lost everything’
Diamond, who used to work as a delegate sales executive, said they “lost everything” in the fire on January 2, escaping…